In modern life, bentwood dining tables are one of our indispensable furniture, playing an essential role. Now there are many types of bentwood dining tables on the market, with different materials and...Read More >
Table and chair are essential furniture for home dining rooms, usually placed in the middle of the dining room. Depending on the size of the space and considering the need to maintain a clear life act...Read More >
When it comes to designing a minimalist workspace, choosing the right furniture is crucial. A minimalist desk not only enhances the aesthetics of your office, but it also creates a calm and clutter-fr...Read More >
Plywood is a three-layer or multi-layer board-like material that is made of wood rotary cut into veneer or sliced into veneer by wood, and then glued with adhesive. The fibers are glued perpendicular to each other.
Plywood is one of the commonly used materials for furniture, one of the three major panels of wood-based panels, and can also be used for aircraft, ships, trains, automobiles, buildings and packaging boxes. A group of veneers are usually formed by gluing together the blanks perpendicular to each other in the direction of the wood grain of the adjacent layers. Usually, the surface plate and the inner layer are symmetrically arranged on both sides of the center layer or the core. Plywood custom furniture manufacturers use glued veneers to form a slab crisscrossed in the direction of the wood grain, and press it under the condition of heating or no heating. The number of layers is generally odd, and a few are even. The physical and mechanical properties of the vertical and horizontal directions are less different. Commonly used plywood types are three plywood, five plywood and so on. Plywood can improve the utilization rate of wood and is a main way to save wood.
(1) Plywood of different types, grades, materials, decorations and formats should be selected according to factors such as the nature of the project, the location of use, and environmental conditions.
(2) Plywood furniture with veneer veneer of precious wood should be used for decoration.
(3) The plywood used in the interior decoration of the building shall comply with the provisions of the fire protection specification for the interior decoration design of the building.
(4) The concealed parts that may be damp and the occasions with high waterproof requirements should consider the use of class I or class II plywood, and plywood for outdoor use should be class I plywood furniture.
(5) Transparent varnish (also known as clear oil) should be used for panel decoration to retain the natural color and texture of the wood surface. The selection of panel material, pattern and color should be emphasized; if the pattern and color of the panel do not need to be considered, it should also be based on the environment and cost. Reasonable selection of plywood grades and categories.
First, use plywood to make furniture on the surface. Do not rinse with water during normal cleaning to prevent the plywood from degumming. Generally, stains can be removed with detergent, and then wiped dry with a soft damp cloth. In addition, maintaining plywood furniture including bent plywood bar stools in daily life also requires The following points should be paid attention to:
(1) The plywood furniture should be placed smoothly to prevent damage to the mortise structure.
(2) Do not expose the plywood to the sun to prevent deformation.
(3) Plywood furniture should not be placed in a damp and unventilated place, otherwise it will be easily damaged by moisture expansion.
(4) For furniture such as large wardrobes, heavy objects cannot be placed on the top of the cabinet, otherwise the door frame will be easily deformed.
(5) If there are cracks in the plywood furniture, mix it with putty and paint and then embed it flat to prevent the cracks from extending and expanding.
(6) When cleaning the surface of plywood furniture, avoid washing with alkaline water and boiling water to prevent damage to the paint surface.
(7) If the surface of the furniture is stained with alkaline water or stains, it should be cleaned with water in time, and then waxed.